5.30.2009

My father, THE COLONEL

Today I lost someone who is instrumental to me becoming "the First Filipino Protege at Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin since 1932". A great and self-sacrificing man who gave this opportunity to me even when money was tight. Every project I design from this day until I can no longer design, I dedicate to my father, Colonel Ernesto H Luis (September 20, 1939 - May 30, 2009), who always believed in me. You have left this to the world as a legacy. http://www.army.mil.ph/Army_Sites/INFANTRY%20DIVISIONS/arescom/comdrs.html I love you and will miss you terribly. Your "ANNA" --- Our family wants to thank all of those who sent well-wishes, and prayers during this difficult time. It brought our family great comfort. My father was proud of his 5 children and left this world with the knowledge that he gave what he could to us. For that we are forever thankful. The wake is at the Loyola Memorial Chapel in Guadalupe, Makati, Philippines. Room D. (I will be in the Phils. this week till June 13.)

Popular Posts

 

Creative Commons License
Architecture Meets Life by Atelier Lira Luis, LLC (ALLL) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.liraluis.com.

Copyright © Architecture Meets Life Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger